Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tiny Christmas guinea pigs





Here's my latest guinea pig friends.

I have Tiny Santa guinea pig and the Tiny Christmas elf guinea pig. Sold with or without a little Christmas guinea pig basket.

Did you ever try making a hat for a one inch stuffed guinea pig? Not too easy. Especially since I almost always resist the dreaded glue. Hand stitching is what adds value to the craftsmanship of all my creations.

So I got past the hats. Not too bad until I decided I needed to put some elf shoes on my ONE INCH tiny guinea pig. Well that's where I drew the line. Even though I really wanted to put shoes on the little guy, it just didn't happen. O well I think they turned out very cute even without the little turned up points shoes. LOL

8 comments:

  1. LOL! Too cute! At least there isn't the odor that a real guinea pig has with you little miniatures :)
    31everything.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your guinea pigs ae too cute :) I'm sure they are the perfect stocking stuffers

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the cutest mini thing ive ever seen so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your nice posting.
    it is really helpful to us.
    such a nice topics.

    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete