Thursday, July 2, 2009

Wow, It's been a long time since I've blogged.






Wow, It's been a long time since I've blogged. I've found that I just don't have the time needed to put together a great blog like some that I've seen. Between the Etsy forums and some twittering here and there, I'm just trying to keep up. Of course I spend lots of time either working on my creations or in product development. (lots of sketching and thinking about what my customers are looking for). I'm always trying to come up with the next big thing. Which is still the turtle playset. It was featured in the storque, on the page that takes you to the community, chat rooms etc. and I guess alot of people saw it because my views went through the roof. Lately I've been working on low cost items, such as the turtle playset because I think people want to buy a little something for their kids, or their friends and family. Of course we know how horrible the economy is so that seems to be what's selling. So I added some tiny animals for $7.00 and under to go along with my little ninjas and finger-ling babies. I do keep adding a new dog or cat. My latest creation is Princess Woofie.

No comments:

Post a Comment