Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hamster Mania!!!!



Hamsters, Hamsters, Hamsters!

Zhu Zhu pets have made the little guys awesomely popular these days. I looked everywhere for a pattern for a hamster to sell in my shop, and I finally found a how to and a pattern written in Japanese on the internet. I had to make the pattern pieces bigger and I didn't even know which pattern pieces went where. But with time and experimenting, I came up with Jeffrey. He's made from fleece, and has the sweetest little face that looks up at you. I love little Jeffrey.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute! My first thought when I saw the picture was Zhu Zhu pets and then that was the first thing you said. :D My 5yo son got a Zhu Zhu and loves it - your little guy would make a cute friend for him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeffrey is adorable! What a kissable little face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are so cute. They are so small and adorable. I especially love the Zhu zhu pets. Very lovely blog!
    www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeffrey is too cute! Great job figuring out the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SOOOO adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute! He is awesome! Your work is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, thank you, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete