Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Teddy bears :)


Why is it that a Teddy bear is the stuffie symbol for comfort? I'm not sure, but this is the first Teddy bear to grace my shop.

This new bear I'm introducing is a little Teddy bear and it comes with a little carry cot bed. Mattress, blanket, pillow and all.

I remember very clearly, when I was little I always made a bed for all of my stuffed animals. I also remember being concerned that they might get cold overnight.

When I had the opportunity I would even make pajamas for them. I was very resourceful with whatever I could find for their little jammies :D That's one of the reasons I came up with a little carry cot for this little guy in his pajamas.

Pretend is such a gift to every little kid. Everything is so real and there are certain things that you never forget. It doesn't take much to bring me back while creating for my shop. That's the fun part. I just thought this would make an awesome set.

You can find my Teddy bear with carry cot in my shop at www.wishwithme.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment