Sunday, May 31, 2009

I wish it were me!




Tomorrow my nephew is going to Naples Florida for 2 weeks. For the last few years I've been going there sometimes once a year. Sometimes twice, to a condo I own a part of. I absolutely fell in love with being there. It's like my second home. I could just sit on that beach for hours, and not get tired of it. The last time I was there was last August. We stayed for a full 3 weeks and we had a blast. When I say we I mean all 9 of us. The Naples Nine. My family, my sister's family and my mom. All together in one condo. Sounds scary? Not at all. We have so much fun when we're there. I'm really bummed because I can't get there this summer. (Blame the economy). So I am glad at least my nephew can go. But It makes me wish I were there too. We all wish we could be back there. So here's some of my Naples pictures. This is what I daydream about :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish it was me too on that beautiful beach at Sunset...Well can dream anyway...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have winter in Australia now so I do wish I was there .

    ReplyDelete