Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Spring is here!





Yes, It might not feel like it where you are but Spring has sprung.

Here's something I'm posting in honor of Spring. My woolen bunny in a plantable, pickable vegetable garden. It even has a little fence around it. I know, I know, how does she come up with these things?

Well sometimes I just look at lots of different books (Yes that's books, and not the internet, explore your local library) and I look for different ideas, then I come up with my version with a twist.

For instance, for this adorable garden, I found a book with a bunny in a garden, but I thought how awesome would it be if you could actually plant and pick in that garden with the bunny to keep watch.

And Whaaaa-Laaaaaa!!! My bunny in a plantable, pickable vegetable garden:D I guess I'm in tune with the little ones because I used to have a daycare business and I had 2 of my own and quite a few nieces and nephews. I just know what they like to play with. I even throw in what I liked to play with when I was a wee one :D

So enjoy! And don't forget to sign up for my Wishwithme Newsletter. Upper left hand corner of my blog :D My newsletter has what's new, what's coming up and special discounts for my subscribers. (This month's discount is 30% off anything in my shop) WOW! Until next time: see ya, Kathie :)

5 comments:

  1. i don't often have time to keep up with my favorite blogs, but for some reason took time this morning. and i'm so happy i did! this is just about the most creative and extensive design i've seen in a long time! it is wonderful!!
    ironically i was just talking with my sweet mom-in-law yesterday about inspiration. after seeing "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D i told her i came out of the movie so inspired i wanted to immediately run home and start sketching! i'm just beginning to venture into the world of original design and - especially after the movie - realize the importance of finding inspiration anywhere i can. my boys are grown now, but i still have some of their favorite childhood books and keep them close. :)
    thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, thanks so much cindi :) You're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one of the most unbelievably adorable things I have ever seen in my life. Creative, fun, and wicked cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I think that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I wish I'd seen it in time for the Easter baskets. Ahhh...that's me, always a day late and a dollar short.

    ReplyDelete