Sunday, March 28, 2010

Will they actually bring good luck?





"Find a Wish-a-ling, pick it up, and all that day you'll have good luck"!

(That's what it says at the beginning of my description of my new Wish-a-lings)

I do believe in positive thinking. Negativity doesn't usually get you anywhere but depressed and angry. So here's to positivity :D
***************************************************************************************
Born in my imagination and living in a tree house in my ficus tree are my new whimsical creatures called "Wish-a-lings". Their names are:
Bindi, Lulu, Dip, Dot and Sam. They reminded me of a type of lucky charm. So I send each one out with a Wish for luck, hoping they just might make a difference in someones day.

If nothing else, I think they'll make you smile and If that's all you get from them I think that would be Awesome.

2 comments: